Become a Professional Organiser
Are you ready to take the next step?
You too can become a Professional Organiser and enjoy an exciting career as a Mise en Place Consultant.
JOIN THE WAITLIST NOW.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE.
Register Your Interest
Some of us are born with it.
Some of us are problem solvers.
Some of us have a passion for working with people.
Some of us have a love of organisation and home design.
You can transform your life by becoming a Professional Organiser and be completely fulfilled knowing that you get to do what you love every single day.
Join us and take your love of decluttering and organising to the next level, which can lead to a second career, meaningful side hustle or simply enrich your passion for organisation.
- What is a Professional Organiser and is it the right path for you?
- Learn from start to finish on managing a decluttering and organising project;
– Breaking down rooms and zones
– Understanding the client’s needs, requirements and goals
– Reading your clients emotional cues and setting realistic expectations
- The Five Mise en Place Decluttering and Organising Principles
- How do you start your own business?
– Preparation, set up and day to day operations
- What is “a day in the life” of a Professional Organiser
- Tools of the Trade
- Get access to perfected documentation and processes used by Mise en Place founder Anita Birges
– How to write a marketing plan
– How to grow your business by building relationships in your local community
– What marketing works as a Professional Organiser and what doesn’t
– Selling your services
– How to make a profit
– Set up trade relationships and discounts
– Success and growth
- Become Social Media Savvy
– Do you need to have a social media presence?
– How to take photographs on the job to best showcase your work
– How to gain a following on social media and ensure your content is engaging
- Network with a community of like-minded professionals
Enter your details above to register your interest to become a certified Mise en Place Consultant, and you will be the first to know when the programme launches. Limited spots available for first course intake.
However decluttering and organising has always been in my blood. Ever since I was a small girl, everything had its place. The hard part was deciding to take a leap of faith, trusting myself, and giving a fair go to something I felt truly passionate about.
Years ago, I met Anita at a mutual friends wedding - we sat opposite each other and I was intrigued by her career choice. We soon realised that we had a lot on common with a similar passion for organising. So in thinking about a career years later, I decided to google her and her online course came up. Her style and energy instantly drew me back in. I loved her authentic ways, and it was that trait that made me decide to sign up to her course.
I now have the tools and strategies to carry me forward and the course was so engaging that it confirmed and highlighted my “love of decluttering”. Choosing to take the risk was initially uncomfortable, but that “uncomfortable” soon became my “comfort” - and that’s when I knew it was safe to leave my current path and start a new journey.
Thanks Anita - I’m so pumped and ready to get my hands into my own clients homes and am excited to make a difference for them.