Become a Professional Organiser
Are you ready to take the next step?
You too can become a Professional Organiser!
Start a new career as a Mise en Place Consultant or simply be an expert in your own home or business.
Please join me at our upcoming conference!
What: Become a Professional Organiser Conference
When: Saturday 23rd July
Where: Novotel Darling Harbour SYDNEY
Time: 8:30am till 5pm
Ticket Price: $549.00 Includes;
- a whole day of learning all about the business of Organising (see full day outline below)
- Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea
- Certificate Of Completion
- Meet & greet with other social media influencers that will share their tips on how to cut through on social media
- Professional Organiser Starter Pack & goodies
$399 Early Bird Tickets go on sale Friday 20th May 2022!
Some of us are born with it.
Some of us are problem solvers.
Some of have a passion for working with people.
Some of us have a love of organisation and home design.
You can transform your life by becoming a Professional Organiser and be completely fulfilled knowing that you get to do what you love every single day.
Come and take your love of decluttering and organising to the next level, which can lead to a new career path or simply enrich your passion for organisation.
We are going to spend the day learning and discussing;
- What is a Professional Organiser and is it the right path for you?
- Learn from start to finish on how to manage a decluttering and organising project; In your own home and other’s homes
- Breaking down rooms and zones
- Understanding the individual
- Family Dynamics
- You have your first client! What do you do? The do’s and the don’ts
- How do you start your business? Preparation, set up and day to day operations.
- What is “a day in the life” of a Professional Organiser
- Tools of the Trade
- How to set up a marketing plan
- What’s necessary and what’s not<
- Selling your services
- Success and growth
- Become Social Media Savvy:
- Do you need to have social media presence?
- How to take the perfect photos
- How to engage and gain a following
- Get access to perfected documentation and processes used by Mise en Place founder Anita Birges
- Network with a community of like-minded professionals
Limited spots available!
Register Your Interest
For a while I had been thinking of a career change. As a busy mum of 3, “life” always got in the way and part of me was apprehensive and scared to take a risk. However decluttering and organising has always been in my blood. Ever since I was a small girl, everything had its place. The hard part was deciding to take a leap of faith, trusting myself, and giving a fair go to something I felt truly passionate about. Years ago, I met Anita at a mutual friends wedding - we sat opposite each other and I was intrigued by her career choice. We soon realised that we had a lot on common with a similar passion for organising. So in thinking about a career years later, I decided to google her and her online course came up. Her style and energy instantly drew me back in. I loved her authentic ways, and it was that trait that made me decide to sign up to her course. I now have the tools and strategies to carry me forward and the course was so engaging that it confirmed and highlighted my “love of decluttering”. Choosing to take the risk was initially uncomfortable, but that “uncomfortable” soon became my “comfort” - and that’s when I knew it was safe to leave my current path and start a new journey. Thanks Anita - I’m so pumped and ready to get my hands into my own clients homes and am excited to make a difference for them.